Red Dead Redemption LA Times Article
The article covers everything a person new to the game might ask. Aside of the usual facts and information on the game, they do touch on why Rockstar decided to tackle the West and why now. The article mentions that westerns arguably died with Unforgiven, and no movie since have revived the genre.
"The minds at Rockstar are convinced that what the western needs now is to be experienced instead of watched."
I agree with this. The promise to experience the West is what is drawing the most attention from gamers. Favorite quote from the article:
"Sometimes you can be the hero, sometimes you can be the bad guy, and sometimes while you're deciding what to do, a bear comes out of nowhere and eats someone."
Just as true then as it is now.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades