Kiss Ass Game First Impressions
Review of the game next week. Here are some quick impressions of the game and the first level
- Kick ass character can fight. Heavy attacks are useful, light attacks are not.
- Light, heavy, and special attacks (3 types) for all character. Jump + attack makes the character come down hard on the ground. Stuns enemies.
- Graphics are much better than the trailer and images on the internet. The trailer on youtube made this look like a DS game. On screen, it looks sharp and colorful.
- The game is 949 megs in size, $15 to buy.
- Extras consists of beating levels to get all 8 covers from the comics, the entire first issue of the comic, and movie clips from the game.
- Gameplay is smooth, it doesn't feel stiff or hard to control.
- There is slowdown when you take on more than four people at once.
- You can break and move items in your environment. Impaled an enemy with a forklift by kicking him into it.
- You can play any level with any of the characters, the cutscenes and objectives stay the same.
- Big Daddy's light attacks have a small area of effect, so it takes longer to kill multiple enemies.
- Hit girl has the best light attacks. Lots of fun swinging her very effective weapon.
- Not an easy game. Enemies are fast and come at you from all angles. First boss took a few tries to take down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.