New content for our favorite Zombie game! The Passing, released 04/22/2010, bridges the storyline between the first and second game. Free on PC, 540 fairybucks on Xbox 360. We have it downloaded it and ready to go for tonight, we'll write back with impressions!
For those of you new to Left 4 Dead: It's a fun four player game. You play as a team to survive from one stage to the next. Because it's four people playing, the memorable moments don't really come from the success of the team, but from the horrific wipeouts and deaths because of a team member. Remember, people remember you for your idiotic mistakes, not your triumphs.
Right now our four man group consists of:
Markflar: Toasty Kittens useless husband
Kari: The Boss (aka my wife)
Fish: Some random dude from arizona. Very tall, very lanky.
Me!: excessively handsome with a striking personality and grills.
We have been playing this game since the beginning and we are still horrible at it. We don't listen to each other, We shoot each other, get lost, and run to the exit while sacrificing others. I'm so happy.
We'll off to play the new stuff!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades