From Gaming Age:
An Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack includes:
- Up to four individual Xbox LIVE Gold memberships for the price of two - (US) $99.99.
- Family Center - a single, easy to use, destination for Family Settings and account management, accessible on the Xbox dashboard and on Xbox.com.
- The primary account member has the ability to purchase and dispense Microsoft Points to other Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack members.
- Activity monitoring reports viewable on Xbox.com to help encourage discussions about safer more balanced gaming and entertainment habits.
- Simplified billing that applies all purchase charges to the primary account holder's billing account and the ability to authorize purchases, helping to manage the family's entertainment budget.
- Exclusive family content and discounts.
I like the idea if the four accounts are not restricted to one xbox machine. The ability to give points to other accounts is what I like the most. It's stupid that I can't share points to accounts in the same machine right now, so for example my wife can't get some avatar stuff because all the points are on my account.