From Gaming Age:
An Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack includes:
- Up to four individual Xbox LIVE Gold memberships for the price of two - (US) $99.99.
- Family Center - a single, easy to use, destination for Family Settings and account management, accessible on the Xbox dashboard and on Xbox.com.
- The primary account member has the ability to purchase and dispense Microsoft Points to other Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack members.
- Activity monitoring reports viewable on Xbox.com to help encourage discussions about safer more balanced gaming and entertainment habits.
- Simplified billing that applies all purchase charges to the primary account holder's billing account and the ability to authorize purchases, helping to manage the family's entertainment budget.
- Exclusive family content and discounts.
I like the idea if the four accounts are not restricted to one xbox machine. The ability to give points to other accounts is what I like the most. It's stupid that I can't share points to accounts in the same machine right now, so for example my wife can't get some avatar stuff because all the points are on my account.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course