Finally. A cross-over between Street Fighters and Tekken characters! It's actually two games, not just one. From the OP in the Neogaf Thread:
Street Fighter Cross Tekken will be done in SFIV visual style with Street Fighter 2D gameplay.
Tekken Cross Street Fighter will be done in Tekken visual style with Tekken 3D gameplay.
So both will look and play different depending on the developer Capcom or Namco. The street fighter series is known more for flashy combo finishes and very stylized graphics. The Tekken series is known for it's in depth technicality of moves and side steps. It will be interesting to see what both companies come up with using the same character sets.
There is a crazy Comic Con video showing the first footage of Street Fighter Cross Tekken:
While I like both series, I don't think I'll ever be as exited as the people in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades