So far in this game, my score card:
- 0-1 from saving a guy from coyotes. My first ever fail in the game.
- 0-7 from saving a woman being attacked by coyotes. I don't even try anymore.
- 0-2 from saving someone hanged by bandits.
- 1-3 from saving a person being tied and dragged out of town by a gang.
- 1-4 from capturing escaped convicts.
- 1-2 in rescuing whores being beat up by their customers. Losing here was embarrassing.
- 2-2 in rescuing fortune seekers.
- 0-1 for something I did not know I failed in! It just said "you have failed to rescue the farmer."
- 4-23 in successul bounty tries. I have restarted so many times. Keep in mind these bounty hunts last anywhere between 10 and 20 minutes.
That's around a 3% success rate. My best failure is not being able to save this woman:
- I've been killed by wolves
- Killed by a man beating up a whore
- Bitten by a rattle snake
- Tried to shoot the hat of a person for an achievement and killed him, became wanted criminal.
- Saw a man shooting at something off the road, screams were coming from that direction. Pulled out my gun, shot him in the head. I looked to where he was shooting and it was a coyote, so I became a wanted criminal.
- Saw two men running on the road, shooting wildly towards this unarmed guy ahead of them. Shot the two men with guns to save the guy. Turns out the guy was an escaped criminal and I just shot the sheriffs. Now I was a wanted criminal.
- On a bounty, I was being chased by three bandits from behind, so I quickly turned around and shot them. Turns out one of them was an innocent victim at the wrong place and time. I became a wanted criminal. Had to restart the bounty.
- On a bounty, instead of running after the boss, I stopped to look all the bodies like a greedy idiot and he got away. Had to reload.
- On a bounty, once I finished it I headed back to the shootout scene to greedily loot the bodies and was killed by wolves, before saving all my progress. Had to redo the bounty from scratch.
This is the best game ever.
I've never had so much fun failing so consistently. It's great where you walk into a situation and you can't make assumptions before reading things more carefully. People trick you. People with guns might be the good guys. If you see a dead animal that you did not kill by the road, look for a rattle snake as the cause before you step on it. You find a man looting a dead man's body but you're unsure on what action to take. If a person tries to steal your horse, then it's ok to tie them up and leave them on the rail road tracks, as a message to everyone else. You see four men on horses run into town and come back out a few seconds later dragging a man on a rope. Who to kill? Maybe the guy deserves it.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course