Probably one of the coolest things I have seen on the net. That crazy guy at xkcd have made a visual map representation of the internet based on user activity. Click on the picture for a a better look because this map is huge!
Wow at Facebook. I guess that's the type of of properly 500 million users get you.
What is Happy Farm and why is it so huge? Is that actually a game or something?
What's QQ? Is that just a gamer joke ( when people whine it's usual for people to respond with QQ).
4 Chan is huge! Must be a lot of lurkers because almost no one publicly claims to go there.
My favorite is the "Northen Wasteland of Unread Updates". More like unneeded updates. Yes, I'm looking at you Adobe.
Hmm.. Load Save is not on that map.. ;_;
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades