At the Quakecon 2010 Keynote, John Carmark game a demonstration of their upcoming game Rage running on an iPhone 4 at a smooth 60 frames per second. The textures, lighting, and other features were left intact and looked amazing. Hmm.. if it can run on an iPhone, then does that mean the game could also run on a Wii?
For comparisons, there how the game runs on the PC/360/PS3 from an E3 2010 demonstration:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades