Funny video, sort of like the Jay Leno street questions segment. IGN asks regular people in San Francisco what they think a game is about based on the box art. They showed people different games and they gave really frank answers.
My favorite is a woman that thought the game Naughtly Bear was some sort of Catholic counseling device " Show me on the bear where he touched you".
It's comedy but this video makes a good point. If you were to walk into a game store, what would make a good cover to a regular person? Lets say you wanted to pick a thriller for your cousin or friend because you know that he likes those type of games. Since most stores display games alphabetically and not by genre, you're going to be in the store for a long time if you're looking by the box art.
Sometimes if you're lucky you can ask someone in the store (like an employee or someone else that is also looking around) for help and get some good recommendations. Whenever I get asked about what to get for someone, I always tell them they can't fail with Sexy Beach 3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades