Want to take a break from all that Red Dead redemption stuff? Well Ubisoft, the makers of the hit game Just Dance, is bringing you Dance on Broadway!
Rock band is enough for us truthfully, but seeing people dance to these games never gets old.
I actually really liked their Just Dance commercial:
From the many sponsored dances on youtube, here are some good ones:
Is this a good or a bad thing? The controller is only being held in one hand taking in a fraction of the movements and the game just assumes you're moving that way. Maybe if it had a camera to record your entire body movements would the scores reflect accurately. Maybe Natal (PS3) or the Eyetoy (360) can bring proper body tracking to the game. These would not be hard games to port at all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades