Forum Thread: What games do you play on your cellphone?

sadly the only game on my phone for the last few years was the game that my phone came with: BrickBreaker:

What games do you play on your cellphone?

very sad but that's all my old phone could handle. My wife at least has tetris on her phone.

I'll probably be joining the App world tomorrow with a new phone, so I just want to hear what you guys actually play or are interested in.

I wouldn't mind a pinball game or a kart game. I wonder if they have Plants vs Zombies or if it's PC only.

5 Responses

What phone are you getting?

I like Bubble Defense and Word Mole. I think Bubble Defense is the only actual game I went and bought because I was so bored at my last job doing stupid things. It kept me sane. 

I'm thinking that new Sprint Evo 4g that comes out tomorrow. They say it's almost as big as an Ipad though lol.

Word Mole, is that like Bookworm?

Kind of. You make words out of available letters on a timed basis. 2 min per level. Levels can include bonus items like additional time or bonus points. Keep making words. Then you just keep leveling up until you die. There's no end level. 

Still haven't beaten Brickbreaker yet. 

bejeweled... sad

brickbraker was really hard with a phone trackball. the trackball is not that smooth even though it's round.

I took a quick look at the android game market and the official version of tetris is 5 dollars but the screenshots are a joke. I've seen better graphics on an amiga computer.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active